Workshop: Best practices in B2B digital collaboration, 1 Nov 2018, Helsinki
01.11.2018 - 01.11.2018
Team Finland House, Porkkalankatu 1, Helsinki, Finland
We invite you to come and learn about experiences, challenges and opportunities of utilizing new tools for B2B-collaboration and internationalization, and the added value that these tools could bring to your company!
Come and learn about experiences, challenges and opportunities of utilizing new tools for B2B-collaboration and internationalization!
Digital co-creation platforms like Trello, Slack, Basecamp and Solved enable B2B-collaboration regardless of time and space. At best, they save organizations’ time and resources.
Business Finland has done a project testing of the role of platforms in promoting SME enterprises’ export activities. The goal is that companies can use the platforms to solve foreign companies’ problems together in a holistic manner. The workshop participants are invited to ideate an operating model, with which Business Finland could support SME’s growth.
The aim of the workshop is to:
- hear about the advanced collaboration models and experiences
- discuss about pro’s and con’s in developing new collaboration models
- suggest how we should proceed with the new collaboration models and tools in Finland.
08:30 – 09:00 Breakfast
09:00 – 11:30 Program:
1. Introductions by Business Finland and Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland
- Workshop targets & agenda setting
- Pilots in brief
- Participants’ introductions
2. Future prospects
- Digital Co-Creation in virtual platforms
- Where is the world headed?
- Learnings and examples from global leader
3. Workshops: Co-creating a working model for digital co-creation
- Identifying needs, gaps and best practices
- Addressing identified challenges
- Drafting recommendations for functional digital co-creation
The event is offered free of charge but requires pre-registration. The seminar language is English.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Mr. Seppo Keränen, Business Finland
+358 400 535 907
Mr. Santeri Palomäki, Gaia Consulting Oy
+358 40 760 2005
Mr. Janne Hietaniemi, Solved
+358 50 370 3573