Invitation to Solving the Baltic Sea seminar at Allas Sea Pool
28.08.2017 - 28.08.2017
On Monday 28th of August at 5pm Solved and The Bank of Åland are organising Solving the Baltic Sea seminar at Allas Sea Pool (Katajanokanlaituri 2, 00160 HKI) to discuss the challenges facing the Baltic Sea and the role of digital innovation in combating them.
You are invited to join the discussion and bring forth your ideas and visions for a healthier Baltic Sea. In the seminar you will hear a wide range of keynote speakers and expert panelists:
- Anne-Maria Salonius, Head of Finland Division at The Bank of Åland
- Liisa Rohweder, Secretary General at WWF Finland
- Juha Flinkman, Development Manager, Research Vessels at Finnish Environment Institute
- Päivi Haikkola, Ecosystem Lead of One Sea Ecosystem, DIMECC
- Santtu Hulkkonen, EVP at Solved
- Previous winners of The Baltic Sea Project
There will also be a look at The Baltic Sea Project that has an open call for new project proposals ongoing until September the 30th 2017. Anyone living or operating in Finland or Sweden are encouraged to register their projects at www.balticseaproject.org/en/ for a chance to win funding. Up to €400.000 will be distributed among project ideas in the call of 2017.
Please make sure to register to the event or to receive a summary of the discussion in English by Thursday 24th of August by using this online form!
With all the best,
Solved Team & The Bank of Åland