Frontiers of Dialogue: What does it take to develop an innovation culture, 8 Nov 2018, Vienna
08.11.2018 - 08.11.2018
Salon Razumovsky, Vienna, Austria
The aim of Frontiers of Dialogue is to analyze the journey of setting up an innovation culture for the future and how it can be of service in implementing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030 and beyond.
The event starts with a series of workshops on “farming” the innovation seed, followed by a debate on “how to grow innovation culture” and networking, food and live music.
Participants will explore how innovation culture enables SMEs to develop disruptive business models and become more market competitive, looking at existing frameworks and tools that are ready to support businesses to achieve future sustainability targets.
14:00-14:30 Registration and welcoming
14:30-16:30 Workshop series: Innovation Farming In The Workplace
- Plant: Plant the seeds of open communication and engagement- Ursula Oberhollenzer
- Grow: Cultivate and nourish innovation with methods and tools – Jürgen T. Sturany
- Harvest: Gather strength and resilience to respond to change – Gabriele Hochwartner
- Process: Blockchain technology in the workplace – Alexander Mike Stachniewicz
17:00-17:30 Keynotes on Innovation advancing sustainability efforts
19:00-20:30 Frontiers of Dialogue Debate: What Does It Take To Develop An Innovation Culture
20:30-22:30 Networking, Refreshments, Live Music by Kiann
- Janice Goodenough, CEO & Co-Founder, Hydrogrid
- Melanie Edlinger, Co-Founder, Bio-Coop.Org
- Ludovit Garzik, Founder Innovation Orbit
- Shawn Ardaiz, Co-Founder Kokoro
The event is for business people interested in renewable energy, researchers, HR professionals, innovators, academia, and startups.